Best Book of the Year.


Daughter of a King was awarded Best Book of the Year Award in 2003 by the Independent LDS Booksellers Association.
Click here for Site Map
Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Inspiration from an email forward!!

I just came back from a hike with my young womens group! One of the leader's boys went with us and I raced him to the top and to the bottom. We were the first ones up and down! :P It was really fun.
Well, we're not sure if we're going to move into that house I talked about in my last entry. The people don't want to wait for us to sell our house before we buy theirs! They also have another potential buyer. An agent. But they have given us two weeks--if we sell our house before then, we can buy the other one. I hope we do. I've finally come to terms about moving, and that is the house I want!
So, for my inspirational thought of the week, I am just copy and pasting two things I got in forwards that I really liked and were totally true.

Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
At least fifteen people in this world love you.
The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
There are at least two people in this world that would die for you.
You mean the world to someone.
Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
When you make the biggest mistake ever, someone good comes from it.
When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.
Remember the compliments you've received; Forget the rude remarks.


A father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his little girl, Shelby. She wanted to know what the United States looked like. Finally, he tore a sheet out of his new magazine on which was printed the map of the country. Tearing it into small pieces, he gave it to Shelby, and said, "Go into the other room and see if you can put this together. This will show you our whole country today."
After a few minutes, Shelby returned and handed him the map, correctly fitted and taped together. The father was surprised and asked how she had finished so quickly. "Oh," she said, "on the other side of the paper is a picture of Jesus. When I got all of Jesus back where He belonged, then our country just came together."

0 comments: