Best Book of the Year.


Daughter of a King was awarded Best Book of the Year Award in 2003 by the Independent LDS Booksellers Association.
Click here for Site Map
Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

I Totally Forgot!

Wow! Take a look at this! I had completely forgotten about this blog. Funny how time flies. Anyway . . . what is a blog for? Advertising? Entertainment? I'll try my best to fulfill these purposes.

So here goes . . . Goooo buuuy boooooks....nooooow. Good?

Hopefully that got to some of you.

Seriously, reading has so many benefits. Not only is it entertaining and fun, it can actually make you smarter! Do you know that people who read more usually get better grades in school? So go read. Now. Reading also expands vocabulary and teaches you life lessons. Without books, where would our civilization be? Nowhere.

Now, I read a lot, but most of my friends don't. I've been encouraging them to read, and many of them have tried. To their surprise, they all enjoyed it!

So if you don't read often, then just try it and pick up a good book. If you do read, then keep it up!

Reading is the best!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Hi Catia! Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading, too. I remember I used to feel a lot smarter with every book I read. It doesn't happen anymore. But I won't stop reading! I wonder why? :(

Elizabeth Mueller said...

PS--oops, I was signed on via another blog, but not the one you visited. Silly me. :)
I like your blog!

PS--I'm glad I made ya laugh. :D