Best Book of the Year.


Daughter of a King was awarded Best Book of the Year Award in 2003 by the Independent LDS Booksellers Association.
Click here for Site Map
Blogger

Friday, October 5, 2007

Be Positive

I decided to look to check in on this website, and I realized that no one has written in a while. Well, actually I haven't written at all, so I guess it's my turn. Blogging is a first for me, so I don't really know what to write. I got this email a while ago. It is called the Positive Side of Life:

*Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

*Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live
*Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
* Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?
*If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
*You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
*Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
*We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
*A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Have a nice day and look for the best in everything!

0 comments: